Born in Naples on April 27th 1978 and lived until his adult age in Limpidi, a small town in Calabria, in the province of Vibo Valentia. Transferred to Tuscany for study reasons, I obtained a degree in Telecommunications Engineering from the University of Siena and a Master’s Degree in Web and Multimedia at the University of Florence. While following a path far from that of art, I have never abandoned the passion for drawing and painting that has accompanied me since I was a child. Passion inherited from my mother, who made me grow among canvases and oil paints and breathe the love for art. The course of studies that I followed allowed me to discover and get passionate about digital graphics and illustrations. I love traveling and, during the most recent trips to European capitals, I got the inspiration for my last works. I was fascinated by the presence of large installations representing the name of the city. This is how I started to create writings, individual words that summarize the theme of the work, which I create in cardboard and decorating by painting elements taken from cartoons, comics or videogames, which I use to express real concepts, sometimes very hard social problems. (drug addiction, prostitution, migration). I cannot define with a name what I do, also because I find that the definitions trap an artist in a stereotype; I consider myself a visionary, who loves surrealism, pop art and tries to convey his ideas and feelings by winking at these artistic currents.
With my works I participated in:
• MADRID GRAFICA 2018 | Ciudad person | La Nave – Madrid;
• HUMAN RIGHTS? #EDU 2018 | Opera Campana Dei Caduti Foundation – Rovereto.
• CHEAP Festival 2018 | Fragments | Street Poster Art Festival – Bologna; ·
• PICTOPIA 2018 | La Vid Climate Center – Leon;
• PICTOPIA 2018 | La Central de Diseño – Matadero – Madrid;
• MADRID GRAPHICS 2017 | La Ciudad Ligera | La Central de Diseño – Matadero – Madrid;
• CHEAP Festival 2016 | The Limit | Street Poster Art Festival – Bologna; ·
• CHEAP Festival 2015 | The void and the full | Street Poster Art Festival – Bologna;